Technical Officer (Entry level)
Degree in Biological Science or related discipline such as biology, pharmacology
- Ability to undertake procedures associated with mycoplasma and sterility testing
- Biological laboratory requirements, clean room classifications and environmental monitoring.
- Working in GMP environment
- Biological expertise across scientific disciplines ,microbiology, bacteriology, mycoplasmology
- TA handling including test set-ups
- Aseptic techniques for tissue culture
- Planning and organisation - able to work on own initiative, prioritise, plan activities taking into account deadlines and resources
Working in a laboratory; Sample processing and analysis; Recording and collation of data checking and preparation of final reports and certificates of analysis for Scientist review; carrying out tests; preparation of study files for Scientist approval
Working Hours, Patterns and Environment
Working in and around a laboritory.